Danger may exist on the other side of the fence. Leaders need to consider…
1) If something appears to good to be true, it generally is.
2) Most often, the other side is not always what it first appears.
3) An inappropriate desire for the other side leads to sin.
4) Focusing on the other side distracts us from the present work.
5) Remember, someone may be looking with desire at our side of the fence.
Leadership has a responsibility to stay focused on the goal ahead. However, we must help prevent followers from the distractions that may exist on the other side of the fence.